EI 6.5 Software Enhancements
To speed up the approval process, approvals can now be configured to happen in parallel when applicable.
Configuration done on the rights tab. Restriction of one ‘Can Modify’ per stage has been removed to allow parallel setup.
New File Storage options
o Filestream database storage (like Vision Files Database / TDM)
o Cloud storage (AWS S3)
o More to be added over time, submit your enhancement request
Benefits of new storage options include:
o Improved security/management of files used by Electronic Invoicing
o Manages concurrent access to files and Parallel Approvals feature also in this release
o Files can be accessed without the need for LAN/WAN/VPN connectivity
Main Grid Enhancements
• “Quick Load” button added just to the right of “Invoice Group” that indicates to load only “quick-load” columns. This will be extremely useful in all cases for billers, when they don’t need to see every custom column. Checkbox added to custom column configuration to choose “quick-load” columns.
New application icon and title bar
• New application icons to easily distinguish Electronic Invoicing from other EleVia products shown in the windows taskbar. New icon matches image already shown on the launch page.
• Title bar text updated to include more information about the version and current database
Stage change validation
• Make reset visible stage change use stage change procedure. Previously custom stage change logic only happened when changes stages from the stage drop down in the main grid.
• Custom column function parameter validation optimization to improve startup time in some cases
• Add Memo type to custom columns input and display only
• New options to use ‘In App’ popup windows for basic drill down grids and memo field edits
• Hide dormant wbs2/3 records from main grid
• Option to auto expand lower levels for export to excel
% Complete Grid Enhancements
• Percent Complete by Category now supported in EI grid when used in Vision
• New Reset function in Percent Complete available to accounting users to clear pending edits. In some cases, data in the EI Percent Complete Grid appeared incorrect when changes were made in Vision manually before approving pending changes in EI. The reset function will clear pending changes reverting back to what is currently in Vision.
• Percent Complete window will auto resize to grid width