Once you have created your process’s and process templates, the user may begin loading the overdue invoices into ARM from Vision. To determine when an invoice is overdue, payment terms will be added at the client or at the project level.
- By client, this will be set up in the Client Info Center , ARM Payment Term
- At the Project Level, there are two options
- Billing Terms, “Days before Due” field can be used in lieu of the custom ARM Payment terms field. * NOTE ARM will only use the BT payment terms if there is not any CustARMPaymentTerms UDF at the project level
- ARM Payment Terms in the Project Info Center
- see page 14 of the ARM users Guide for more details